Monday, June 16, 2008

Tautphaus Park Zoo









We went to the Tautphaus Park Zoo on Friday with Adrienne and Caden. I was worried that the boys would be bored since we went to Hogle Zoo recently but, on the contrary, they were so excited because they recognized some of the animals! The best part about the Tautphaus Zoo vs. the Hogle Zoo was that the kids got to brush some goats. (Not my favorite part but the boys LOVED it.) It was a nice day with a little breeze so it was very enjoyable. On the way home we got our first Shaved Ice of the summer. (Owen was exhausted and fell asleep as soon as he got in the car.) Cameron and Gavin had SUPERMAN Shaved Ice and didn't know if there was anything better on this earth.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Hey, I want some shaved ice, or shave ice as it's known in Hawaii! I already know it won't be as good as the real stuff we were experiencing a year ago, but I'd still like to give it a try, just for the memories!

Gma Tisa said...

Okay, Jane I'll go have some "real" Shave Ice for you!....or better yet why don't the Idaho Styers and Grannie Jane and Grandpa Rick come for a visit! The Zoo looked like fun...I think when we took the boys the last time Gavin came down with horrible hives from the goats!

Manwaring Family said...

FUN! I always like the photos with the Tiger!!