Sunday, June 6, 2010

Two Peas In a Pod

My fabulous friends and sisters threw me a great baby shower on Wednesday, June 5th. The theme was "Two Peas in a Pod."

They served yummy food (veggie tray, fruit tray, artichoke dip & crackers, "twins in a blanket", fruit tarts, chocolate cake, other goodies, lemonade slush, etc).

I was so spoiled by my friends. We were given diapers, wipes, onesies, adorable outfits, a diaper bag, baby bath, bath towels, binkies, a high chair, baby monitor, and on and on. I can't even begin to say thank you enough. Here are a few pictures from the evening:












Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 comments:

Mendel Family said...

That shower was such a blast! And the food was delicious!!! It was fun to celebrate your twins, thanks for inviting me :) Oh, and I would like to point out my sexy legs in the picture ;) The only sexy thing on my body while I am pregnant!