Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snuggies for All

Tonight I received a text from Tisa that said, "We have presents! If you are not going to be home this evening please text me back." We were home so I told her to come on over...I mean, they had presents!!! A few weeks ago she told me that she had ordered something online for everyone in the family. She was hoping they would arrive before our Christmas dinner but, unfortunately, they did not. When they walked in the door they had 5 boxes, all wrapped in Christmas paper. She told us to open them at the same time. SNUGGIES FOR ALL!!!! BTW, don't knock 'em until you try 'em...they are amazingly warm and comfortable.


As a side note, my parents asked us for Snuggies this year. So we got them matching Snuggies...and mine is the same as theirs! We should have a Snuggie party.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Glad to see smiles on everyone's faces! I'm sure the snuggies made everyone happy, but you must all be feeling better, too. And by the way, I have my snuggie on while I'm on the computer right now!

Mendel Family said...

It isn't going to be ugly sweater parties anymore, it will be snuggie parties!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I got a snuggie too! love em'

Damien and Ashley said...

Don't have a snuggie....might have to get me one though...