Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gavin's Christmas Program

Gavin's Preschool put on a short Christmas Program Wednesday night. They sang 3 songs, "Jingle Bells", "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer", and "Here Comes Santa Claus." Gavin knew most of the words. They also did a little poem about Christmas that Gav knew ALL the words to. He is growing up so fast. I have to admit that I got a little teary-eyed because I'm so happy to be the mother of 3 adorable boys.


Aunt Emily came.


So did Santa. Owen told me that Santa was "scary" and wouldn't sit on his lap.

5 comments:

Gma Tisa said...

What adorable little boys! So glad their mine! I think Santa is pretty scary too, Owen. He was at my house yesterday and I thought he was just a tad too merry! He stopped by to say hi just before going to see some more little boys and girls.

Damien and Ashley said...

We have the same problem with McKoy usually, but this year he decided to "be brave" and "have some courage" (Carter's words) and sit on Santa's lap. He found out he is really nice and he says he can't wait to sit on his lap next time!

Krista said...

Last year McKayla screamed when we tried to sit her on his lap. She is not overly friendly towords him, but she likes his reindeer. Your boys are cute!

Jane said...

Wish I could have seen Gavin's program. Hopefully he'll sing for us when we're together over the holidays!

Hillary said...

Hi dear sweetie, It was so fun to see you and my boys (even the red head) has been talking about Cam and Gavin since you left......"when do we go to their house, can we invite them over?.... I love that we pick up where we left off without a hitch. You are a true friend and I'm sooooo thankful you're in Utah! We need to plan a girls' night without the children.