Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend

Awww...how great it is to hear the Prophet and General Authorities speak to us every 6 months. I look forward to it and thoroughly enjoyed it this session. Granny Jane sent the boys packets that had lots of activities for them to enjoy during Conference. It kept them (mostly) busy and quiet. She also sent Conference Bingo for all to enjoy. And we did.




I decided to make a Chocolate Bundt Cake from a Weight Watcher's Recipe so that we could enjoy it throughout conference weekend. After it came out of the oven, the boys really wanted a taste. So I cut one slice and divided it between them. I walked away for only a couple of minutes but came back to this:




Guess it's safe to say that Owen liked it! If you want the recipe, go to our recipe blog. I'll post it there.

4 comments:

Jane said...

They look like such obedient boys, sitting there with their conference packets! So cute! I'm looking forward to seeing them this weekend.

Amy said...

I wish I had thought of activities. Sydney kept herself entertained and Sam just kept saying I'm bored!

Kandice said...

Conference activities...what a great idea Jane! I could have used that for my 11 year old niece who came to a session with us! :-)

Gma Tisa said...

Follow the Prophet...he knows the way! I'm so proud of you boys and I know President Monson would be too! Grannie Jane is so cool!