Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Abbie's Baptism

We had the wonderful opportunity of attending Abbie's baptism last Saturday. She was the only child being baptized so her program was very special. Her grandma's gave the opening and closing prayers, Aunt Emily lead the music, Uncle Zay & I gave the talks, and everyone who was in attendance was there because they love Abbie. She looked beautiful in her new white dress and my boys enjoyed watching her be baptized and confirmed.

Here are a couple of pictures that were taken before the baptism. The batteries in my camera decided to die just as I pulled it out to take pics so I had to "steal" these pics from Emily's blog. Hope you don't mind, Em.


2 comments:

Kandice said...

I can't believe she's that big! Your family is gonna be having lots of baptisms in the next several years, huh?

I love your blog background! Always so cute...

Damien and Ashley said...

I love the picture of all those cute kids! What a special day for Abbie and your family.