Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cam's Eye Block

I haven't been very good at blogging lately and it's mostly because I either forget to take my camera or the batteries in my camera are dead and I'd rather not post without pictures. I did remember to take my camera to Cam's soccer game last week and took this video. Cam is in red shorts, number 10. He's really been trying hard to score this year but has not been successful yet. In this clip he "blocks" the ball with his face! You may hear his dad jokingly say, "Now open that eye and let's play soccer." You will not hear his coach say, "Cameron, that was a great eye block" but I can guarantee his coach did say that because Cam has repeated this sentence numerous times in the last week. ("Mom, remember when I did a great eye block?" or "That was so funny when I did an eye block in my soccer game.") His last game is this Thursday if anyone is interested. Enjoy...

1 comments:

Jane said...

Cam, you're a tough guy! I'm sad I didn't get to see you play soccer this year. Keep up the good work!