Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween (finally)!

I hate getting behind in my posts. We've had a busy couple of weeks but I did want to post the pictures we took of Halloween.

The Monday before Halloween we carved pumpkins. We made the boys get the "guts" out and then they decided how they wanted their pumpkins to look. We drew them on with a Sharpie and then Spence & I carved them.






We went to Trunk or Treat and we all dressed up! Owen was a Robot. He was so excited to wear the box until we got to the church and got ready to put it on. Then he bawled...it was too heavy, he couldn't move in it, and on and on. Glad I got this picture anyway. Gavin was a pirate and loved every minute of it. Cam was Darth Vader. Spence & I went in 80's get-up.




6 comments:

Adrienne said...

So cute! I love yours and Spencer's costumes!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Ok, so I love the kids costumes- but it must be said that I think I enjoyed yours and Spencer's even more. Seriously that's a great look on you two!LOL :)

Damien and Ashley said...

what a creative little robot costume!!! your boys are so grown up!!! i love the 80's duds! looks like a great halloween!

seananddiana said...

Your hair is hilarious!! I can't stop laughing!

Gma Tisa said...

I never actually saw Owen's costume...so cute. What we gonna be next year guys?

Apryl May said...

awww carving pumpkins! that reminds me of last year when G and i came over. dang, i've been over hardly at all since then!! how are you?? let's get together? ? ?