Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Premier

As I bragged on Facebook...Spencer, Callie, Nichole (Callie's friend), and I were lucky enough to have tickets to the PREMIER of New Moon tonight. (Thanks for an awesome night, Hillary.) The show started at 9:30! We had to wear these sweet lanyards and have a ticket to be admitted.

We entered our theater around 8:40 and the only place with 4 vacant seats was the 2nd row. We didn't mind too much but got a little dizzy. They warned the entire theater that if they saw any lights (camera or cell phone) they'd kick us out without hesitation. Luckily we took this (horrible) picture on our way in...

I won't say too much about the movie but I will say that before New Moon I claimed to be a "Jedward" fan because I liked them both. I am now officially on Team Jacob. Anyone else?

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I can't wait to hear all about it! I'm so glad you got to go!

Jane said...

Team Jacob, all the way! And just for the record, I've always been a Jacob fan.