Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cam's Christmas Program

Cam's 2nd grade class did a choral reading of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."

They sang the song first but the CD kept skipping and the students would start to giggle, then the parents would giggle in response, and the teacher would start the CD over. They tried three times but never got through the entire song.

Then they read the parts of Mr. Grinch in groups. Each child wore a Santa hat. If they didn't bring one from home, one was provided. Cam didn't tell me about this until the morning of and he insisted that I had to find him a hat to wear because the hats at the school "looked weird, they stand straight up!" Lucky for us, Grandpa Dave had a few hats and he let Cam borrow one. I'm sorry to say that I didn't even get a very good picture of any of the kids who had to wear the "weird hats". However, you can see them in the video if you're curious.

1 comments:

Jane said...

Cameron looks so very handsome in his new suit! He is growing up so quickly. I can't believe he's 8 either! I'm sad we can't come to their school programs, but I'm glad Grandpa Dave & Grandma Tisa can go this year. I'm happy that you got to see Krissa on Temple Square and that you went to the live nativity, too. We are excited to see you all very soon!