Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Three Months Old

I know I say it a lot but I cannot believe how quickly time flies. The twins are already 3 months old! Seriously, how did that happen? They have finally discovered their smiles, their laughs, and their hands. They are such content, nice babies. They are starting to sleep for longer stretches of time...usually from 9:30-4:00 and then back to sleep until 7-ish or later. They are so healthy that we haven't needed to see the doctor except for well-child check ups. I wanted to know how much they weighed now, since it's obvious that Harrison is bigger than Madison. I just stopped by our pediatrician and put them on the scale (fully clothed.) Harrison is now 14 lbs 7 oz, and Madison is 12 lbs 11 oz. We are truly blessed.
Madi loves bathtime.

Harrison usually doesn't like the bath but was unusually okay with it this day.

Sitting in their bumbo chairs and loving every minute of it!

2 comments:

Gma Tisa said...

I am in love!!

Mendel Family said...

I love them! Harrison is gaining on Logan. Logan was 14 lbs. 14 oz. at his 4 month check up!