Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life is like a ...

Bountiful Basket. You never know what you're going to get! (Okay, that was way too cheesy.) My sister, Emily, & I decided to get our first Bountiful Basket this month. You can visit their website here. We were both a little apprehensive about what we'd get in our first basket, if we'd be able to use everything, if we'd recognize everything, etc. I'd heard that sometimes you get out of the ordinary vegetables or fruits that you aren't quite sure how to prepare. However, it was fabulous and we've ordered our second basket already. Included in the first was:
8 bananas
7 green apples
1 cantaloupe
16 oz strawberries
12 pears
3 tomatoes
1 bunch spinach
1 bag red potatoes
2 red bell peppers
4 broccoli florets
1 head cauliflower
2 bags celery

One thing I loved about the basket is that when we picked it up there were a few things that weren't ripe yet. I was able to use the fruits and veggies at my own pace and didn't have to throw any of it out. Totally worth the money!!!

1 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

BB is AWESOME!!!!! we love it in these here parts too!