Thursday, February 24, 2011

What do YOU think?

Madi has been blessed with beautiful red hair and blue eyes. I'd be thrilled if neither her hair or eye color ever change. Recently, we've had a number of people comment that we should look into signing her up to be a baby model. We just chuckle (besides, where would you even start?) Yesterday I got a Carter's advertisement in the mail and was a little surprised at what I saw on the cover. Here's what the ad looks like:

I showed it to Owen and asked, "Does this look a little like Madi?" He said yes.
I showed it to Gavin and asked, "Does this look a little like Madi?" He said yes.
I showed it to Cam and asked, "Does this look a little like Madi?" He said yes.
I showed it to Spence and asked, "Does this look a little like Madi?" He said yes.

What do you think? (I sure wish I could capture my adorable children's faces better...I need a live-in photographer.)

3 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

hahaha are you sure it's NOT her???? :) sign that baby up-she's adorable!!!

whitney allison said...

I seriously almost called you when I got that because I thought it totally looked like madi! How funny.

Jane said...

I especially like the last picture where Madi is looking at her "twin." Madi is adorable!