Monday, May 9, 2011

Grrrrr!

I truly dislike seeing my blog on other's blog lists with the date of my last update as "1 month ago." I really am trying to stay on top of this family blog but some days, weeks, etc it is nearly impossible. So here we are again with a massive update. Feel free to scroll down because I am posting 7 new posts today! Insane! In my defense, Harrison has had 2 ear infections in the past month, I hosted book club, Gavin's soccer season is in full-swing, and I'm preparing for my Spring Piano Recital with 15 students!

I wanted to share this website that I found when blog-hopping. It is a site where you can download printable quiet books. You simply print them out as pictures at Sam's, Costco, Wal-mart, etc and insert them in to photo books. I printed out 3 different books and spent less than $10. We took them to Stake Conference and the boys were entertained for the majority of the meeting. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I love everything about every one of these new blog entries. I especially like all of the pictures of my adorable grandkids. I love that I'm their granny!

Nichole said...

Look how big those twins are! And beyond darling. Great updates and I wish every day Callie lived closer :)