Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tutus!

I recently joined Pinterest and saw this cute Tutu Tutorial on one of my friend's boards.  I thought, "Hey, what a great idea...I can make that."  And so I did.  I first made one for Madi - ALL PINK!  Then I found out about an online auction that has been organized for the Jordan Family.  They accept donations and then auction them off.  I wanted to help.  So I offered to make two tutus for that.  It is so much fun and I love the way they look when they are finished.  It helps that Madi likes to look pretty and wants to try on every one I have made so far.  Don't be surprised if this becomes my signature gift.

Miley, modeling the "Pretty in Pink" Tutu.

Madi in "Lady in Red."

P.S.  If you feel like bidding on one for the auction, click here.  If you want to order one for your daughter, niece, friend, contact me.  I can make them with pink, white, or black elastic and pink, red, fuschia, lime green, or gold tulle.  And I'm pretty cheap!

2 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

those are seriously cute...

Lynda Lee said...

Adoreable! you have a gift...this is sylinda by the way, I am on my mom's computer :)