Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Lost (Lost) Tooth

Gavin finally lost his first tooth!  He's been working on getting it out for a while now.  He was getting pretty jealous of his friends that were losing their teeth.  He had his dad try to pull it out a few times but Spencer would tell him it just wasn't ready yet.  Then he asked the dentist and the dentist said it wasn't ready yet either.  Friday, March 2, he came up from downstairs with a big, huge grin on his face and said, "I pulled out my tooth all by myself!"  It didn't even bleed.  I told him to get it ready for the Tooth Fairy so he walked into the kitchen to get a paper towel (just in case his mouth suddenly started to bleed.)  All of a sudden, he started whining, "Mom, I lost my lost tooth!"  So I went in to the kitchen to help find it.  We looked all around and swept the kitchen floor but still couldn't find that tiny thing.  So instead of leaving a tooth for the Tooth Fairy, Gavin wrote the following note:

Dear Tooth Fairy,
I lost my tooth
But I dropped it and I think
it is under the oven.
Sincerely,
Gavin

The Tooth Fairy accepted his offering. :)

0 comments: