Saturday, August 17, 2013

Madi's First Mani/Pedi

While my parents were in town for a very short visit, I proposed that the boys go to a "boy" store like Scheel's or Cabela's and the girls could go get pedicures...a necessity after the flip flop months. So that's what we did. 


Spencer, Grandpa Rick, Cameron, Gavin,  Owen, and Harrison went to McD's for lunch, Scheel's for a little boy time, and to JCW's for ice cream cones. 

Meanwhile, Granny Jane, Callie, Ivie, Madi and I went to Jada's Nails for pedicures. After taking a few minutes to pick our polish, we got seated in their comfy massage chairs. Madi wasn't getting a full spa pedi so the nice lady, Cindy, polished her finger & toe nails first. She sat pretty still and was very excited about her sparkly polish. Then Cindy got to work on me! She gave me a neck & back massage before she even started on my feet! That was a bonus. 

Callie & I were giving our mom a hard time about always choosing the same color of polish. She said she liked Madi's color so she decided to have the same. Then when it came time to polish mine & Callie's, we both decided to have the same as well. So we all walked out of there in Madi's choice! It looked cutest on Madi...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

adoreable :)

Unknown said...

Goodbye green chairs! Hello Jada nails!

Emily said...

So fun!! I think I would choose Madi's pretty color, too! Jada Nails sounds like a dream. I'm putting it on my "must do" while in utah list. :)