Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cameron Gets In Trouble...

Every Thursday we go to Apple Athletic Club where I work in the Treehouse (Nursery) in exchange for my membership. I take the boys and, until a couple of weeks ago, Cameron HATED it! Most of the kids who come in are closer to Gavin's age so Cam gets bored. But 2 weeks ago my supervisor's little boy, Liam, and Cameron realized they were the same age and started playing together. Today they both came out of the bathroom at the same time and claimed they had been "washing their hands." They had a little bit of a sheepish look to them so I went in the bathroom to investigate and found 4 GIANT spit balls on the wall. We made them clean up the walls and floor. They thought it was so funny and, honestly, so did we!

2 comments:

Gma Tisa said...

Little boys...ya gotta love their creativity. How do they come up with these things?

Josh & Joni said...

I love the picture of them cleaning it up!!!