Monday, October 20, 2008

Birthdays!

Unfortunately, our computer is still in the shop so I'm posting this from Callie's computer again. I wanted to wish my mother-in-law a Happy Birthday yesterday, October 19th. And today my "baby" Owen is turning 2! I cannot believe how time flies. He is growing up so quickly. It's a little sad to me that he's getting so big. He is no longer my baby and is now my big boy who knows how to communicate, get his way, and play hard. He is so loving and pleasant and we are so glad he's part of our family. We celebrated his birthday yesterday with Aunts Callie & Emily and Uncles Jeff & Chopper. Tonight we're going to Build-A-Bear workshop. How fun!

2 comments:

Gma Tisa said...

Happy Birthday, dear Owen
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Oh, I miss that little guy...and that we celebrate back to back birthdays is very special! Thanks for not telling everyone how old I am! This is the UGLY birthday and I would just as soon forget it! Have fun building!!!!

Damien and Ashley said...

Happy birthday O! He is such a cute kid! Can't wait to see what he chooses at Build a Bear!