Saturday, October 11, 2008

FYI

Those of you who check my blog regularly may have noticed that I haven't updated for a REALLY long time...On September 24th the hard drive on our computer went bad. Luckily it was still covered by the manufacturer warranty but I've been out of commission since then. It will most likely be finished sometime next week and then I can get back to my regular posting. (I am posting this from Callie's computer.) Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here, we're still doing well, and it snowed in Utah today...

2 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

Glad to know! I had the same problem last month. How's Utah?

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

so I'm assuming that means you haven't started your book yet... call me if you have more questions! :)