Monday, February 23, 2009

Cameron's Great Adventure

Cameron got invited to spend the weekend with Granny & Grandpa, Ryan, No'el and the girlies, and some family friends at the Martin family cabin. He skipped school on Friday and rode to Idaho with his buddy, Alec, and then jumped in the car with Granny and Grandpa and drove to Island Park! They spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday together. He loved sledding down the big hill, riding on the snow mobiles (he said he liked riding with Granny best because Uncle Ryan goes TOO fast), sleeping in the loft with Abbie, Avery, and Hallie, and playing the Wii (he said he beat Hallie and Hallie's grandpa at boxing and thought that was pretty cool.) He also got to be the first of the Styer's to meet Juliette! Lucky. He rode back to Utah Sunday afternoon with our "godmother" Verda. Thanks for a great weekend!

3 comments:

seananddiana said...

Cute post!! Cameron is such a cute kid! He's so serious! After he left, I heard Abbie and Hallie say "we miss Cameron". I did get a couple of pictures of him sledding. If you want them, let me know.

Emily said...

Cameron is a party animal! Looks like and sounds like they all had a blast. I'm glad he was able to have that adventure, but I can't believe that he's old enough to go to another state without his mom! Check out my blog to see a sweet picture of Cam. I love it! Cute background.

Gma Tisa said...

I just have to say I'm jealous! That looked like so much fun, Cam. Everyone looked so happy and COLD! And what a sweet baby!