Thursday, March 5, 2009

Is it already March?

I'm not sure how it became March so quickly. I only had 4 posts in February...so unlike me. I was going through my photos and found a few pics that I'd taken but hadn't posted. So besides the 4 posts that I did in February, here's what else has kept us busy in February...

My boys loved Valentine's Day this year. They got 2 packages in the mail, one from Granny Jane, one from Grandma Tisa. They were spoiled! They got new shirts from the Tew Grandparents and some fun mugs and candy from the Styer's.




Owen and I were able to help out at Gavin's preschool class and Cameron's 1st grade class for their Valentine's parties. Somehow I only took 1 picture...


I had the opportunity to accompany a lady from our ward who sang at a Retirement Home. We put together a full hour of music, 14 songs. I truly enjoyed doing it as I had a reason to practice the piano. Another added bonus is that they paid us and asked us to come again! Many of the residents are retired musicians, BYU professors, etc who really appreciated our talents.

We went to Idaho last weekend and accomplished a lot of things. We put our home back on the market. (Keep your fingers crossed for us.) We got to visit the Sharps and drive through our old neighborhood. We celebrated my parents' 33rd wedding anniversary. Ruth came and took family pictures. Then we all went BOWLING!



And Baby Jette was blessed on Sunday. She is the cutest baby girl. I got to sit and hold and feed her and loved every minute. Not sure why I didn't take a picture of her. I had my camera with me the entire weekend but only came home with 2 pictures.

As you know, we started www.kitchentokitchen.blogspot.com. There are already 53 fabulous recipes. Check it out if you haven't already. And thanks to those of you who have shared recipes.

We also found out in February that Cameron's school will switch from a Year-Round to a Traditional schedule in August 2009. We are thrilled. We registered Cam for soccer. It doesn't start until March or April but he's looking forward to it. I felt a little bad registering him and knowing that he wouldn't be on Dawson and Noah's team. But he will be on the same team as Parker Paugh and a friend from school. Yippee! We all have spring fever and keep thinking it's finally warming up, only to wake up in the morning to a new blanket of snow on the ground. Grrr.

3 comments:

Krista said...

I do the same thing with my camera. I have it with me, and then I forget to take pictures. I love what you got! Your boys are so cute.

Kandice said...

You are gonna have to share your family pics when you get them back! I've seen Ruthie's blog and she's incredible!

Damien and Ashley said...

Wow-it was good to read your update! Sounds like you've had a lot going. I will want to see you family pictures! Ruthie is so good! I keep thinking about getting ours done but I guess we'll wait until #4 comes along...