Thursday, May 20, 2010

Meet our NEW Babysitter

I have wanted to buy the boys a trampoline for a really long time. But Spence didn't have a trampoline when he was a little boy so he didn't realize what a necessity having one was. In the past little bit I got Gavin on board and he began asking his dad for one at least weekly. Finally Spencer gave in!!! Spence and the boys set it up last night (with a little help from mom & Aunt Callie).

It didn't take too long before the Styer boys were happily jumping! They woke up first thing this morning and headed to the trampoline. And they've pretty much been out there since (only pausing long enough for a snack or lunch.)




3 comments:

Jane said...

Woot-woot!! I'm excited for the Styer's!! But be careful!

Amelia said...

AWESOME!! I love the tramp! I was the only one who broke a bone on mine growing up but I was first in line to get one for my kids... too fun to pass up!
Your boys will have tons of summer fun on the new tramp!
Hope you are feeling well!!

whitney allison said...

I want to come bounce! I was just bragging to our 6 year old nephew the other day about how I can do a flip on a trampoline...he seemed impressed. We had one growing up, they are a great babysitter that's for sure!