Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

A quick shout out needs to be given to my husband and boys for the way I was treated on Mother's Day. In summary, Spencer gave me a beautiful corsage with 4 red mini-roses (indicating our 4 boys) and 1 pink mini-rose (for our baby girl). For some reason I couldn't get a very clear picture of it but you get the idea.

Spencer did dishes before we left for church, made dinner when we got home, and cleaned up the entire mess so I wouldn't have to deal with it Monday morning! Because I had to go to church early (I sang with a group of women in Sacrament Meeting and we had to practice one last time), he also got the boys to church on time and with smiles on their faces. Thanks for everything, Spence. I Love You!

Also for Mother's Day, my mom paid for her 3 daughters to get pedicures...a much needed pampering since Em & I both have a hard time taking care of our feet at this moment. And Dave & Tisa brought me a bouquet and a gift card to Kohl's...hooray, since they have maternity clothes. I'm thankful for both our moms because they are such good examples and friends.

0 comments: