Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cousins

Emily & Jeff had a little girl, Miley Grace, just 3 weeks before the twins were born. She is long and has lots of hair and loves to come visit her cousins. One day when she came to visit, she and Madison had on the same onesie...they don't quite fit the same though. :)

Granny Jane came to visit during her school's Harvest Vacation. We decided to do a little shopping while she was here. We had one lady ask if the 3 were triplets!

My cousin, Amber, had a little girl, Ellie, one week after Miley and 2 weeks before the twins. She lives only an hour from our house so on Friday Amber, sister Ashley, and Aunt Susan came to meet all the babies. Of course we had to take a picture!

Miley, Ellie, Harrison, and Madison (in birth order)
We're excited for our children to grow up together. I'm sure they'll be good friends.

2 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

Wow! You are truly amazing. I have been thinking about you lots lately and wish I could see the twins. My Mom said you are doing amazing and just so laid back & fun. I will have to make a trip down to see you or if you are ever in Blackfoot call me. The twins are so cute. Don't know how you are doing it.

Gma Tisa said...

WOW! How fun is that? The joys of having a large family! Very cute!