Tuesday, September 20, 2011

1-Year-Old Pictures

The day after the babies turned one, I took them over to my good friend, Whitney's house so that she could take a few pictures of them.  Whitney does not take pics professionally but, personally, I think she should!  Madi was super ornery that morning but Whit was still able to get a few sweet shots. (Not to mention the few hundred where she's bawling!)  Harrison, on the other hand, was so smiley that nearly every picture she took of him turned out!  I can't upload just a few pics this time around so here are a lot to feast your eyes on...


Madi hates the feel of grass on her legs, feet, hands, etc.
Although most people think this baby girl looks just like her mama, this picture has STYER written all over it, right?
"I do NOT want to look cute right now!"
"Is this cute?"
"How 'bout this face?  Is it cute?"
This is my FAVORITE pic of the whole morning!  Love her piggies, love her face, love her half smile!
And we're done...for a minute.
Cheesy but adorable!  Seriously, look at his pose!  
The happiest boy on the block!
Here's lookin' at you, kid!
I love everything about this picture...especially the way he's curling his tongue!
"I want that camera and I want it now!!!"
A little worried...
A lot angry...
Starting to get sad.

Two One-Year-Old Babies in their "1" Shirts.
Thanks for your time, patience, and creative mind, Whitney.  I think these turned out just perfectly!

6 comments:

Mendel Family said...

Oh my goodness, these are such cute pictures! I love their adorable faces and personalities shining through! Whitney did a great job!

Damien and Ashley said...

Hahaha-those babies are just the most adorable ones around! I love the pics! I haven't checked blags forever-I missed a ton of stuff! Your boys look so grown up and seem like the nicest kids. It was fun to see ya all at Callie's wedding, although it was not for long enough! Maybe we will see more of you all at Hughie's weeding tomorrow! You look AMAZING by the way, and I'm gonna be calling for lots of inspiration/motivation from you come March 1st, when I can no longer blame it on pregnancy. :)

Damien and Ashley said...

i hope there was only two mistakes...*blogs* and *wedding*

:)

Amelia said...

Super cute twinners! Lots of excitement for your family this fall! It is always fun to come catch up with your family here in blog land. :)

Amy said...

Darling babies!!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Holy heck! Can't believe they are one already. Love the yellow outfits-too fun!