Friday, September 23, 2011

Fun Run 2011

Today was the Fun Run at our Elementary School.  It's the 3rd year we've lived here.  The first year we had just moved to Draper & didn't realize what a big deal the Fun Run is. Gavin, Owen, & I watched Cam run it.  Last year I had newborn babies and couldn't even go watch Cam & Gavin run.  However, Cam won a giant prize which included an iPod.  This year I decided I would run in the Fun Run with one of the boys.  Emily agreed to run with the other.  I let the boys decide who would run with who.  (Should it be "whom should run with whom"?) Gavin chose Emily.  Cam chose me.  Lucky for us, Granny & Grandpa were in town today so they agreed to sit with Owen, Han, & Madi and cheer us on along the route.





The Fun Run was 1.2 miles.  Because of the area we live in, there was a lot of uphill!  Cam has a very mild case of asthma and often tries to say he can't run because of it.  However, I pushed him and he pushed me and we ran a large majority of the course.  Emily pushed Miley in her stroller.  She said that Gavin wanted to run a lot so she did.  We were so happy to add this small jaunt to our list of "things we have done."


Braydon, Gavin, Cooper, Jaxon, & Cam with the Eagle.  (My friend Kama is the mascot! )

1 comments:

whitney allison said...

Warming up for the 5K I see? Great job! How fun that you can do that with your boys.