Wednesday, April 9, 2008

10 Things I Haven't Mentioned Yet

I just realized that it's been a few days since I last posted. Here are 10 things that have kept us busy...



1. Spencer took a few days off of work last week and we worked on our yard. (We took 3-4 loads of leaves, branches and other yard debris to the dump.)



2. The boys (including Spence) recorded Star Wars: Episodes I, II, and III and have been watching them together.



3. I played the piano at a chorus rehearsal for the Sounds upcoming production of Brigadoon. (I am only filling in on a "need" basis.)



4. We watched Conference Satuday and Sunday and participated in the Solemn Assembly.



5. We went to Blackfoot so Spence could go to Priesthood Meeting with Ryan and Dad.



6. Granny, No'el, and I took the kids to Riverside Elementary where they played in the gym with balls of all sizes, scooters, and the PARACHUTE!



7. Sunday evening we got a scary phone call from a man that said Cameron had "popped his tires." Monday he called back and threatened to come by our house to "hash it out." We later found out the caller on Monday was Spence's friend, Joe, just trying to be funny. The Sunday caller was obviously mistaken, as Cam is only 6-years-old.



8. Monday we took our car to Sam's Autobody to have some damage repaired. On February 29th I was hit by a lady who didn't stop at a stop light. Long story short...she didn't want to pay for our damage but I kept bugging the insurance and they agreed to it!



9. Yesterday we got our van back and in perfect condition! (I also got a free upgrade for a future rental car from Enterprise because of a little mix-up on their part.)



10. Cam's soccer team had their 2nd practice last night. Games start next Saturday at 12:00 and all are invited to come watch. They'll be playing every Saturday until June 7th.

1 comments:

Team Hanni said...

You have been busy! Sorry to hear about your van..... so glad you kept on her insurance!!!