Thursday, April 24, 2008

Blow Out!

Today we had to go work at the Apple and Owen had a blow out! Major! He hasn't had such a problem for a LONG time so I was unprepared. One of the ladies I was working with went to see if there were any Owen-sized clothes in the lost-and-found. There was one little pair of levis...however, they were size 4T and they were GIRLS! Under the circumstances, though, we had no other choice.


Sadly, we had a few errands to run after work and Owen had to go Visiting Teaching, through Wal-Mart, Albertson's, and Target in the girl pants. By the time we got home and I wanted to take a picture, he wouldn't even stand. He was obviously embarrassed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my experience it only happens when I am not prepared. Sad, but funny.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are hilarious! Way to make it through the day!

Team Hanni said...

How pretty! Girl jeans are so much cuter than boys..... I'm so glad there was a pair available. Funny!

Gma Tisa said...

Don't you hate it when that happens, Owen! The same thing happened to his Daddy...long ago only we were at Church and I didn't think about rummaging through the lost and found. Like father like son!

Hillary said...

Natalie!! Your boys are so cute! I can't believe Owen is already a year old. Time seriously flies! I hope you are happy and well. Now that I'm part of the blogging world, we can keep in touch better! Love you!