Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The BIG Move





We moved from Idaho Falls to Utah on Thursday, August 14th and Friday, August 15th. We loaded the truck in IF on Thursday with the help of Spencer's dad, Dave, our home teacher, Jeff, Elder's Quorum President, Matthew, and friends, the Jones. Spencer's parents then took our boys to my parents house for dinner and bedtime. Spence and I stayed behind and cleaned the house.

Early Friday morning we left for Utah. Spence drove the U-Haul, I drove our minivan, and Ryan and my dad drove our 2nd car. No'el and my mom and the girlies came later that afternoon. Spencer, dad, Ryan, and Jeff had the U-Haul unloaded within a couple of hours! Now I'm super busy unpacking boxes. We are so grateful that we had family to help us with this move. They say that Utah "is the place" and I'm sure I'll feel that way soon but it was a bittersweet move for us because we'll miss our family and friends SO much!

3 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

I've been wondering if you had moved! I'm glad you had lots of help!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

What's up? You are in Utah and we don't even know it! Where are you guys at? Is that your new home that Cam is in front of? It's way nice. Hope all is going well. Welcome back to the ol' Beehive state! Let us know if we can do anything.:)

Josh & Joni said...

Best of luck!! I'm sure you'll love it! IT's so fun to have family come visit!