Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary!

Today is our 8th Anniversary! Unfortunately, we're not in the same city today so we'll be spending it alone. Spencer started his new job in Utah today. I'm still in Idaho, trying to sell our house. (The alternator in our van went out today so I got to deal with that, too.) But we're very happy that we found each other 8 years ago and we know that we'll be together next anniversary. Our wedding pictures are in a box somewhere but Cam took this picture of us yesterday...

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy anniversary. I know what it's like to be away. Brandon and I weren't together on our 10th this year. Give me a call sometime.

Damien and Ashley said...

Congrats on 8 years! Hope all is good! I hope we are getting together tomorrow! My boys want to play with your boys! Hope to see ya soon!

Emily said...

Happy anniversary! Sorry you couldn't be together to celebrate. But Cam's got some mad picture taking skills!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Just think how different your life would've been if the you'd never gone and worked at the Shuttle!:) Congrats you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I wanted to let you know that my new cell number is 346-3367.