Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pampered Chef Mishap

In every house we've lived in I've had to get used to how the oven bakes...too hot, not hot enough, hot spots, etc. But I've never had to get used to how a dishwasher washes...until now. Yesterday I put my Pampered Chef Pitcher in the dishwasher (like I've done hundreds of times before.) And I ran the dishwasher. But when I was putting away the clean dishes and removed the pitcher...Ahhh! Here are a few pictures of what happened to it. (And for those of you who are curious, you can see my fabulous kitchen in the background.)



2 comments:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Umm, that's a problem. Especially since those suckers are NOT cheap, bummer! Way nice kitchen too. I'm thinking of telling Jeff to bag this, let's go find a rental like Spencer and Natalie's!:)I hope that guy never sells, then you could be there forever!:)Awesome!

Damien and Ashley said...

Oooh-I love this pitchers-I'm sorry about your loss! :) And your kitchen is amazing!!! Can't wait to come and see you sometime (I really will you know)