Monday, August 25, 2008

Go Bees!


We are adjusting well to life in Utah and had a great weekend. Spencer got free tickets to the Salt Lake Bees (baseball) Game on Friday night. Our friend, Jeff Hertzler, works there too so we let him know we were coming. He hooked us up with free food and even better seats. We were right behind Home Plate! It was so nice to see Jeff again and can't wait to have his family over to our house for a BBQ. After the game, they had a big firework display. The boys really loved that part. The Bees lost, big time, by the way. I forgot my camera so this is the only picture I have from the evening, and I took it from my phone!

3 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

I'm glad your getting settled! That is a great picture of your three (or 4) boys taken with a phone!

Fullmer Family said...

Great picture!! I had to look at the picture real close to see if Spencer was eating or if was upset that his picture was being taken:)
Miss you guys. Shannon

Emily said...

Go Bees! Go mighty Bees! I love those little boys. Cute pix of Cam on his first day of school. Glad we are now neighbors and I can jog to your house instead of drive 4 hours!