Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day

When you read that title, think of the song by U2 not Mr. Rogers. If you're having a hard time thinking of that song, scroll over to my playlist...it's near the bottom. Thanks.

It is finally warming up and looking like spring outside. Last week when I had the flu, my mom had Callie bring these tulips home to make me feel a little better. So pretty!




Yesterday afternoon we went out in the backyard to bask in the sunlight. We played soccer, basketball, and the boys ran and ran. (Owen still insists on wearing gloves when he's outside.) It feels so good to get OUT OF THE HOUSE! The Styer's have spring fever!





4 comments:

Jane said...

Hey, I love your picket fence background! I think we all have spring fever.

Jake and Megan said...

We have spring fever too! Now I just have to be on double duty making sure McKenna doesn't get on the road when we are outside. When the weather get like this it reminds me of going to Grandma Baldwin for our annual kite flying!

Gma Tisa said...

Ahhhhh, Spring in Utah! Believe it or not we have Spring fever in Hawaii too! Love the pictures! Love you all!

Emily said...

Hey, I remember that beautiful weather that lasted a whole week! I can hardly wait for it to return!!!