Monday, March 9, 2009

Rock Band

Yesterday cousin Jamison joined us for Sunday dinner. After we were finished eating, we decided to break out Rock Band for the first time in a long time. Emily & Jeff came over for their weekly visit and we had a lovely jam session.



Here's Jamison displaying his vocal talents:


Emily rocking hard on the drums:


Cam getting in on the action:


Callie keepin' the rhythm:


Me on guitar:


A little known fact about Spencer is that he always wished he had been the lead singer in a rock band. Here he is doing just that. Also, check out his new trendy specs. Doesn't he look fab?



We had a great time. Anyone else want to come over and ROCK?

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

YES YES YES!!!!!

Adrienne said...

Oh, and nice glasses Spencer. I like them :)

Sarah Sharp said...

Soooo tempting! You are so cruel to say that when we might not be able to come down after all! :(

Jane said...

Me! I wanna come, although I did get dad to play some Guitar Hero with me last night!

Emily said...

Oh boy! Those pictures of me are so gross! You failed to mention that I had just woken up from a 3 hour nap and didn't know I was coming over to a party! Whatever, thanks for letting us play for a bit. It's always fun. I love Spence's glasses!