Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of 4th Grade

How can I have a 4th grader?  A 9 1/2 year old Boy who is responsible, kind, cute, but still a little whiny, naughty, and crazy?  Cam started 4th grade on August 22nd.  He has decided that school lunch is gross so we pack him a home lunch every single day.  Which I'm okay with, most of the time.  His new teacher is very organized, somewhat demanding, and exactly what Cam needs this year.  She has already recommended a couple of books that he has flown through because he loves them.  (The Strange Case of Origami Yoda and Darth Paper Strikes Back, both by Tom Angleberger.)  We're excited for 4th grade!



1 comments:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

OK, so I think it's strange for me to have a third grader- but it's even weirder for you to have a fourth grader! When did that happen?! He is such a handsome one. Both of my my boys have read both of the books and loved them. Good recommendation by his teacher!