Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's My Birthday!

I turned 32 on the 31st of August.  To celebrate my birthday, my sisters & I had a picnic.  Callie was at work and didn't have a ton of time so Emily & I picked up subs from Subway, Em brought drinks & chips, and we met at a park near Callie's work.  It was a beautiful day outside but, for some reason, that park was WINDY! We enjoyed our time together as sisters and they gave me some nice gifts (a watch & slippers).  
\






Owen had his first soccer game that evening.  His team is the "Blue Fast Cheetahs" and don't try to call them the Blue Cheetahs...the "Fast" part is super important to a group of 4 1/2 year olds! 

After the game, Emily came & sat with the kids so that Spence & I could go to dinner.  Spence chose Johnny Carino's and it was really, really good!  My in-laws & parents gave me $$ to spend on myself.  I have had a lot of fun shopping for things I've wanted but didn't want to spend the money on.  I received so many nice cards, messages on FB, phone calls, etc on my birthday and really felt special.  Thanks to all who remembered me in some way.
 

3 comments:

Mendel Family said...

Natalie, I just have to say you look amazing! Glad you had a good birthday!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Glad you had a good birthday! You look absolutely awesome!

Adrienne said...

I didn't even recognize you in that picture until I looked at it a second time. You look great and so young!