Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol

This is my final post about American Idol, Season 7. I have to say I'm a little disappointed in the results...not because Cook won, I do think he is a talented guy, but I was flabbergasted (thanks for the word, Callie) by the margin that he won by. 56% to 44% ! I just thought it would be a little closer, that's all. However, I'm happy to announce that my mom and sisters and I will be attending the tour in SLC on July 14th and we are SO excited about that.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Hey, I'm jealous! I want to go to the tour. If I didn't have a farmer husband, we might have time to go. I loved this season of American Idol! I was pretty torn between Cook and Archuletta. I loved both. Have fun at the tour!

Jane said...

Season 7 has been fun to watch! I was an "Archie" to the very end and am excited we get to see him and the rest of the top 10 in July. It was fun sharing comments and observations with each other with our 4-way calls during the finale!

Jake and Megan said...

I was really surprised! I am little sad it is all over-now what I am going to watch on tues/wed?

Sorry I never called you back. It has been a crazy week! Let's get together sometime this week.