Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun in the Sun!





We are finally starting to see some sun in Idaho Falls! Friday was SO warm that the boys (and Caden) played in their swimming suits for hours. Literally. Adrienne (Caden's mom) and I painted the rest of my living room and our stairs/hallway while they played. They had such a great time. It took a while for Gavin to decide to get wet. He was a little leary but eventually gave in. I wish my camera could capture sound because their giggles were contagious...

2 comments:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

I love how little kids just run around with pure-extra-energy-joy! It's awesome, wish I could bottle it and sell it.

Gma Tisa said...

What fun! The boys look adorable and I'm sure that playing in the water will be one of the favorite pass times all summer long! Good thing you had all that snow this winter...now, there's plenty of water!