Saturday, May 31, 2008

Two Destructive Boys!

We bought the boys their own tent this year. It is only 5 feet x 4 feet but it is blue camouflauge and can be set up quickly in the back yard or wherever we go camping this summer and it is perfect for 2 little boys. I decided that as a little "treat" I'd set it up for them and let them take naps outside on Friday. I did my part but within a few minutes they had broken the zipper (which I fixed) and then Cam decided to see if a tree branch could poke all the way through it very easily. It did. So now we have a new tent for the boys with a hole. I guess that's what curious boys do...

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! That's hillarious!!!! Naughty little pup!

Gma Tisa said...

Golly, Cam looks like Grandpa Rick!
Boys will be boys I guess!

rebecca christiansen said...

Natalie, these boys are SO SO cute!!! You can tell they are related to the Tew & Baldwin families, that's for sure. You do have your hands full. Hope you all have a great summer!

Becky Merrill Woodward