Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aunts & Uncles

My dad's cousin passed away last week. The funeral was in Utah today and my dad and his siblings were asked to sing. So my Uncle Randy flew in from California and my parents and Aunt Sydney came to Utah yesterday. They all met at Aunt Sylvia's to a) decide WHAT to sing and b) Practice, practice, and practice. My Grandpa Tew & his wife were also there, as well as Randy's daughters, Mandy (and kids ) & Joslyn. They ended up singing "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" and my mom accompanied. They used to sing together often as children but don't get the opportunity much anymore. I took a random shot of the four of them together. (I also shot a video but decided not to post it. However, if any of my Tew relatives want to see or hear it, let me know.)

2 comments:

Kerry C said...

JUST HAD TO COMMENT ON THIS PICTURE, IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER I'D SWEAR IT WAS GRANDMA TEW STANDING NEXT TO SYDNEY NOT MY DEAR FRIEND SYLVIA. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME "STALKING YOUR BLOG" I LOVE TO SEE HOW YOUR LITTLE FAMILLY OF BOYS IS GROWING.

Krista said...

Chad loves teh opportunity to sing with his brothers. I think it is great when siblings can sing together.