Friday, January 23, 2009

Introducing Juliette Jane...

Ryan & No'el had another adorable baby girl on Wednesday, January 21st, Juliette Jane (she may be called Jette/Jet when her name is shortened). She weighed in at a healthy 8 lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches long. She has cheeks that are to die for...I can't wait to kiss 'em. No'el is doing well and her sisters cannot get enough of her. She didn't have a name until last night so that's why I waited to post these adorable pictures of our new niece.




3 comments:

Jake and Amy said...

How cute! I LOVE the name, and what a cool way to honor her grandmas!

Krista said...

Sooooo cute!

Damien and Ashley said...

We love her name! She is so cute! Glad things are good for mom and baby!

P.s. Thanks for the camera!!! Your dad brought it over yesterday. I haven't had time to snap any shots, but thank you so much! Your saving me a bunch---maybe with our taxes we can get one...