Thursday, March 6, 2008

AI Girls

Because I was quite vocal about the guys performances this week, I feel like I have to comment on the girls too. But because I don't think the girls are as good as the guys, this will be short. The thing about the girls is that there is a distinct line between those who are good and those who aren't. Good: Brooke White, Carly Smithson, Ramiele Malubay, and Syesha Mercado. Need to be voted off: Amanda Overmyer, Kady Mallow, and Kristi Lee Cook. I haven't yet decided if I like Asia'h Epperson.

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your comments so let them continue. And Jana...my mom doesn't pay for cable either but she can still get Fox. On some TVs it comes in on channel 31. On some TVs you have to find it on channel 82. Try that.

2 comments:

Team Hanni said...

We just barely bought a new digital TV and hoped we'd get Fox (some friends can get it out here), but we didn't try 82...... My heart just skipped a beat when I read that. Here's hoping......


I'll let you know!!!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I'm very thrilled with the guys who left. I really thought Kristy Lee should have been the one gone...but I'm not totally bummed either. Katy Malloy for sure needed to go. Why does Simon ALWAYS hit it right on the nose-I guess it's his job.