Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break

Cameron is out of school for the week for Spring Break. Trouble is that it doesn't feel like spring. We have experienced wind, rain, hail, and snow in the last couple of days. But that doesn't stop Cambo or the Gavinator...today they went out to play in the snow. Cam got outside first (of course) and while I was helping Gavin get dressed in his snow clothes Cam wrote the following message in the snow on the deck. He sure is learning a lot in Kindergarten.



6 comments:

Gma Tisa said...

Hey Cam! I think your printing is so good---even in the snow...how about writing Gma Tisa a letter. I wish I could see Gavin, maybe soon! And you both look so cute! Miss you! Look for a box from Gma really soon, K?

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you too Nat. I love your blog. Your kids are sure cute.

Emily said...

That's awesome! Cam's so smart!

Becky T said...

Hey Natalie!! Crazy who you see out in the blog world these days! I just stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hi and tell you that your boys are SO cute! And I must definitely give you props for your Guitar Hero skills. I am addicted to that game, but nowhere near that good. Way to go! :) I hope you don't mind me popping in. Take care!
Becky Thalgott

Jake and Megan said...

Wow You are so smart Cam! It crazy what they can learn in such a short time.

Team Hanni said...

I love those moments where you step back and think, "He's so smart!" and "He's getting it!"

It's snowing again this morning..... :( Will it ever stop? We are taking off to S. California this week - I'll bet the snow follows us down......