Friday, March 7, 2008

Cam's Latest Injury

When I picked Cameron up from school on Wednesday, Miss Day met me at the car and told me Cam had fell on the ice at recess and bumped his chin. I didn't think much of it until later that night when I looked over at him and thought he had marker on his chin. He told me that he didn't exactly slip on the ice, but that he ran into another boy while playing tag. His chin hit the boy's head. Either way, his chin looks terrible and he says it is tender. Maybe someday he will be bruise-free.



7 comments:

Emily said...

: ( xoxo.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OH-ice!!!! I forget there is still ice there! Poor kid-glad there wasn't any blood. That is boys for you huh!?

Jake and Megan said...

Wow that looks like it hurts! Cam must be really strong! from Jace

callie said...

i love cam's nostrils. seriously.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

ooouch! that's gotta hurt. hope it heals quickly.

Corinne said...

There is always some kind of injury. . . even with girls! So, we watch American Idol religiously too, but we DVR it so we can watch it without any kids!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

I think with boys it's just one bruise, cut or otherwise after another. I swear sometimes people must look at our boys and think we beat them with all the weird bruises and owies they get. Nat, finally gave in and started a blog. It's a work in progess so be kind. I'm not creative like you! :) www.hertzlerfamily.blogspot.com
Hope all is well with you guys!