Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom/Granny Jane!


Today is my mom's birthday. I was looking for some fabulous pics to post of her but found just one problem...she hates having her picture taken and NEVER has an individual picture (except for school pictures, which I don't have any of.) So this slide show is of her with those who love her. Anyway, here is a little shout out to the best mom in the world. I can honestly say that I don't really think of her as my mom anymore because she is one of my best friends. We talk on the phone every day (and usually more than once!) Our entire family revolves around her. She is ultra supportive of everything we all do. She is a fabulous Granny and I get asked when we can go see Granny at least once a day. Her grandchildren love her and so do her kids!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah!!! We do have the grandest mother of all! Happy birthday mom! Love ya!

Jane said...

Oh, you're just too kind! I really love my family, too, and that's why I always want to be surrounded by them in pictures. Here's a math test for you to figure out how old I am, for those who don't know. I was born in the 50's and I'm now the same age as the year I was born in. Go figure! Happy First Day of Spring to All!

Gma Tisa said...

Wow! The greatest mother and friend in the world! Congratulations on THAT feat! Happy Birthday...I'm glad I know you!!!!!!!! You also have some pretty wonderful grandkids! hOPE YOUR DAY WAS WONDERFUL!!!

Team Hanni said...

When do I get to meet this cute lady? She sounds wonderful. I'm not so good at math but does that mean you were born in 1954?

What a cute Grandma!!!

Jake and Megan said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Jane! We think you are great!