Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Adorable O

Owen is at such a cute age and he is SO animated. On our way home from Idaho on Sunday night he was sitting next to Aunt Callie and was pulling a lot of faces. I handed her my camera and she took all of these pictures. There are 15 pics and Granny Jane and Grandma Tisa may be the only ones who will completely appreciate them, so here's to you, Grandmothers...The Adorable Owen (and yes, we realize his face is messy but he's almost 2 and it's almost always messy.)


4 comments:

Gma Tisa said...

"You got me good, like I knew you would!" Thanks again! Natalie for having the cutest boys in the world! Have "Mercy!"

Damien and Ashley said...

I thought these were so cute! How fun to capture all of these cute faces of him---before you know it he'll be all grown up!

Jane said...

I sure love that little face, those brown eyes and dimples. What a cutie!
Granny Jane

Emily said...

What a cutie! I've never realized that he had such huge kissy lips! He is so much fun. And by the way, the grandmas weren't the only ones to appreciate that post, this aunt did too!