Monday, September 1, 2008

My 29th Birthday!

Yesteday was my 29th birthday. I'm getting old. Emily, Callie, Jeff, Thomas, and Mat came for Sunday dinner. I made Chinese: homemade egg rolls, lo mein, sweet & sour chicken, and rice. It was fabulous. Callie brought an icecream cake...delicious.






We sang and played games and visited until 10 or so. I got some very nice gifts...Spence gave me some black pearl earings, Dave and Tisa gave me a "Prada" purse (from the Hawaii swap meet),



Emily & Jeff gave me some bracelets and earrings, Callie gave me a hoodie and made me a shirt. If you watch "So You Think You Can Dance" you'll understand the shirt, if not, sorry.




It was a great birthday. And congrats to my friend Jana Hanni who had a baby boy yesterday, too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your friends baby!

And a happy birthday to you!

Meichelle said...

I found your blog through blogger, & you have such a cute little family! I live in West Jordan! :) Pretty close to you! I just wanted to share a giveaway I am hosting... its at http://nowwhatdoyouthinkaboutthat.blogspot.com/
You should check it out!!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

We had so much fun with you guys the other night (sorry we stayed so late)! Just like old times which were so awesome how could we not have fun? Looks like you had a great birthday! Love that we are "near" each ohter again!

Damien and Ashley said...

I hope your birthday was great! It sounds like it was! I loved your slide show-so cute. p.s. I love em's dark hair and callie's too, i don't think i've seen her's that dark-it looks great. I love her bangs.... anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sunday!!!

Jake and Megan said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! I actually was thinking about you on the 31st! Fun to see your fun pics!

Emily said...

What a fun weekend! Hope you enjoyed your birthday as much as we did! Love having you close.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday...I love those candles!!