Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gavin is a Preschooler

Gavin started preschool today. He has been looking forward to going to school since Cameron started but I hadn't found a preschool for him...until Monday! He goes twice a week, Thursdays and Fridays, for 2 hours at a time. He was very excited this morning and not at all nervous. I can't believe he is getting so big! Here are the obligatory pictures on the front step...





And here he is when we picked him up after his first day! If anyone is wondering, Owen and I went shopping while Gavin was in school. It was SO nice to have only 1 child and I was able to just browse without worrying about who was running away, who was getting into something else, who was hitting who, etc...I'm going to love this!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Gavin really is growing up! He such a smart, articulate, sweet, and cute boy. I'm excited to see you all tomorrow!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Ahh, too cute. I love how excited he looks!

Jen said...

I can't believe your boys are that big. I feel bad we didn't even get to say goodbye. How's Utah? I tagged you so check out my blog. jabberjennews.blogspot.com

Gma Tisa said...

Oh, my his first day! Look at that cute smile! My goodness, he'll be growing up so fast now! Have "MERCY!"...again!