Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TAG--I'm It!

I was tagged on my friend Jen's blog and these are the rules of the tag:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.

So here are 6 random things about me...

1. I count stairs every time I go up or down them. The house we live in right now has 8 stairs, then a small landing, then 6 more stairs.
2. I recently joined Facebook.
3. I am insulin resistant.
4. I have been married for 8 years and have moved 9 times as a Styer.
5. I watch or record The Ellen Degeneres Show every day.
6. I just got called to teach the 11 and 12 year old Primary Class with Spencer!

And I'll tag Emily, Ashley, Julie, Megan, Sarah, and Alyssa.

4 comments:

Emily said...

We've got a slight problem: I did almost this exact same tag just a couple of weeks ago. (Obviously you didn't care to notice, because I had tagged you on it. :) As much as i'd love to do it again, it's hard, because i'm such an open book. Thanks for the tag, but I will not be able to participate this time. :D

Sarah Sharp said...

Darn you to heck, Natalie! You're gonna make me have to change stuff AND think about random things. Ugh.

Sarah Sharp said...

Please don't tell the Bishop that I cursed. I did all I could with the tagging. Do you like the new background? :)

Jen said...

I used to do the stairs thing myself. Nicely done on the moving. Hopefully you are about done?